DNV GL - Business Assurance
The merger between DNV and GL was approved by competition authorities in September 2013, and DNV GL has been operational from September 12, 2013. The merger rests on a strong strategic rational, and responds to challenges of increased globalization, rapid technological change and the need for sustainable development. Our customers will benefit from an increased service offering and global competence base as well as one of the densest networks.
DNV GL is:
· one of the leading certification bodies in the world.
· the world’s largest ship and offshore classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry.
· a world-leading independent provider of risk management, technical advisory and technical assurance services to the upstream oil & gas industry.
· a world-leading provider of testing, certification and advisory services to companies in the electrical power value chain.
· a world-leading provider of software for managing risk and improving asset performance in the energy, process and maritime industry.
DNV GL comprises about 17,000 employees across 300 sites in more than 100 countries, and have revenues of EUR 2,500 million per year.
With more than 70,000 certificates issued worldwide, our name evokes a strong commitment to safety, quality, and concern for the environment. For years, we have been the preferred certification partner for many Fortune 500 companies, as well as for medium and smaller businesses.
With our extensive local presence, consolidated global experience across industries and acknowledged technical competence, we are an ideal partner for companies in all sectors. We partner with our customers to help them create value while meeting the world’s economic, social and environmental needs.
Through our certification, verification, assessment and training services, we assure the performance of our customers’ organizations, products, people, facilities, and supply chains. Working with companies in most industries, and some of the world’s leading brands, in practice, we are virtually everywhere.
Our main assurance services are:
· Management system certification – Having issued over 70,000 certificates.
· Supply Chain Management – Addressing risk in every link from raw material to final product.
· Product assurance – Ensuring access to global markets and more sustainable products.
· Verification – Ensuring compliance to rules and regulations.
· Certification of persons – Creating trust in individual competences.
· Training – For quality, safety, environment and corporate responsibility issues.
Phone: +1 877 368 3530